Healing First Candle
This candle is warm and earthy, mixing spices like cinnamon and clover leaf with smoky bergamot and cedar. Because of its great throw (very strong scent when lit) , it makes for a great candle to burn in open spaces and with 55+ hours of burn time, it's strong enough to fill a living room with its calming scent. Whether you're vacationing in the mountains or just want to evoke the feeling of a rustic cabin, light this candle for the perfect finishing touch.
Top Notes: cranberry and lemon
Heart Notes: cinnamon and clove leaf
Base Notes: sandalwood, cedar and leather accords
- 220 ml
- Hand-poured according to the finest standards
- Burn time of up to 60 hours. (Enjoy an elegant and special atmosphere for up to 6 weeks)
- We use a coconut/soy wax blend, which makes it 100% biodegradable and easily cleaned with soap and water.
- We use the finest material (essential oils, wax, and fragrance)
- The warm candle wax is great to use as a massage oil, but should a rash ensues, stop
- These candles are free from GMO, phthalates and have no added petroleum products, parabens, boosters or colourants.
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours or unattended, so you can enjoy an elegant and special atmosphere for up to 6 weeks)
- Trim wick before lighting - it must be 5mm. The wick length will impact the burning quality of the candle. If the wick is too long and over-burnt, when lit it will create heavy smoke and block off proper heat transmission to the surface of the wax.
- For maximum results: burn for at least 1 hour, but not longer than 3 hours at a time
- IF YOU’D LIKE US TO WRITE A SPECIAL NOTE WITH THE CANDLE, PLEASE EMAIL US THE NOTE TO email@example.com